Budget and Salary/ Compensation Transparency Reporting
The Annual Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting legislation is an opportunity for Renaissance Public School Academy to share, with the public, information on how resources are utilized. The legislation represents an amendment to the State School Aid Act (Public Act 94 of 1979) and requires each Michigan school district and intermediate school district to post the following budgetary information on its website.
Approved COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan
- RPSA COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan
- RPSA COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan Approval
- RPSA COVID 19 Workplace Preparedness and Response Plan
- RPSA Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
- RPSA Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Approval
- RPSA Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Progress Report
- RPSA 98c Learning Loss Plan
- COVID-19 Dashboard
Board Approved Budgets
- 2022-2023 Board Approved General Fund Budget
- 2022-2023 Board Approved Food Service Budget
- 2022-2023 Board Approved Student Activity Fund Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
The district does not have any bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans; they were provided by the vendor.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not request medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2020-2021.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
Educator Evaluation Systems Posting and Assurances
Annual Expulsion and Incident Crime Report
MI School Data
Please follow this link to visit the MI School Data website: www.mischooldata.org